How do I Make A login System?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 am

all my projects are in r163 free version -_-
Banned User
B

Post » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:56 am

Trix420, or Skippy9191, or Kota - you keep getting banned.
You keep demanding capx, you refuse to learn c2.
You want people to make you videos because you are a visual learner.
Lots of us have helped you. You received a shop system, and how to add wardrobe to player. You want to make a big game, and expect the team members to do all your work for you. Oh, wait you said game was almost complete. A game that is easily a couple hundred events and not possible to make on r163 free version. You are rude, demanding and you admitted you got a hacked version of C2.
Reported again.

I have 4 topics and the rest is responses to other people.
the 4 topics: 3 were for bug reports and 1 was to say I managed to get my game to play on smart tv.
Almost 500 posts I have made to help people.

I studied the manual. I read the tutorials. I did the examples.
And I have managed. Yes, takes longer to do it this way. But in the long run, it is the better way.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:18 am

DUTOIT wrote:I have 4 topics and the rest is responses to other people.
the 4 topics: 3 were for bug reports and 1 was to say I managed to get my game to play on smart tv.
Almost 500 posts I have made to help people.

That being said, there is nothing, I feel, that is wrong with asking members of the community for some tips or even help with coding as long as you understand that you are not entitled to their help but are privileged to receive it. Be gracious, specific, and ask as little as possible at once. Certainly don't expect any favors (like posting a .capx or making a video tutorial) from people who owe you nothing. I've asked questions in the past, maybe too often at times, but I always try to be thankful and courteous and I don't get butthurt when people are unwilling/unable to answer a request expediently.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:23 am

@teacherpeter
Agreed, I was stressing a point. He has been banned repeatedly and hasn't learnt.
Actually come to think of it, I think he is back again (new username) and I helped him out, because he handled that post correctly. I think it is him, asking same questions, but perhaps he learnt. All I hope he has tossed the cracked version and is using the free as he says.

That way with respect, understanding and integrity, he can build his game. Oh, work ethic too - lol
Last edited by DUTOIT on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:24 am

I think DUTOIT isn't against people asking a lot of questions. But this guy didn't show any motivation to learn things on his own and expected other people to do his work. I understand it's frustrating and also rude when someone is always demanding but not even trying to put some efforts in his own projects.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 am

Exactly Rabenmutter :)
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Oh believe me, I'm right there with you both. See my first comment to the guy.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?