How do I make a loop in one sprites?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
SynthWave Loop Pack includes 68 seamless loops, founded on 11 original melodies.
  • Hello,

How i make one loop in one sprite? i need make it for move water in my game. i have 6 animation frames 64x64.

i load this frames in edit image so my water dont reload loop. can help me?

thansk

• any people for help? plaese

• Sorry you need to be more precise as to what you are trying to do.

maybe these could give you ideas.

loop animation.

loop multi animations.

• Sorry you need to be more precise as to what you are trying to do.

maybe these could give you ideas.

loop animation.

loop multi animations.

i need one loop animation. I have two image .png in pixels 32x32 and i load it in C2 but the water change the frame but then stoped.

look the image:

imgur.com/R2a2YvU

I need loop here, in this frames(water)

imgur.com/WaQ7y5b

to give the impression that the water moves in the same place.

Sorry my English and thanks for help!

• thanks for your help friend!!!!!! it solved my problem!!! thanks!!!

I'm happy!

u can help-me to create one login screen for the players of my game? i dont know create it

• u can help-me to create one login screen for the players of my game? i dont know create it

again, you are not giving much information.

first layout or select default layout

on event go to level/game

on event toggle sound

on event choose character

on event do something

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> u can help-me to create one login screen for the players of my game? i dont know create it

>

again, you are not giving much information.

first layout or select default layout

on event go to level/game

on event toggle sound

on event choose character

on event do something

Carbincopy I need a login screen that the player put his name and enter the game. u understand it?

• With all the posts you've been making I feel like you really should read some tutorials and try out some basic concepts before making whatever it is you're planning. It's almost as if you're asking everyone to make the game for you so you can pull the assets together and call it done.

But I digress, a login screen would be as simple as two textboxes, a button and a connection to a database/server that handles authentication. Could probably use the websockets for that.

• With all the posts you've been making I feel like you really should read some tutorials and try out some basic concepts before making whatever it is you're planning. It's almost as if you're asking everyone to make the game for you so you can pull the assets together and call it done.

But I digress, a login screen would be as simple as two textboxes, a button and a connection to a database/server that handles authentication. Could probably use the websockets for that.

thank you for the constructive criticism. I have difficulty in English, I'm not fluent. This hinders my understanding of the forum content. do you have a link to pass me?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)