How do I make a Megaman Zero clone?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Ok, so... this is my first post and... i check some tutorials about the tool, also, i check some templates :D I think this tool have what i need but... i really don't know who to use for what i need :? So...

I want to make a Megaman Zero clone like, but without the wall jump, the combos, the habilities and all that stuff... still... Tecnically will be a basic Megaman Zero Platform clon, with just basic stuff, is a tutorial or guide to make somethins similar? or a serial of tutorials
B

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 pm

What specifically don't you know how to do? Maybe we can help you out if you start there.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:08 am

Don't want:
- Wall jump
- Extra weapons (Just the saber and the gunner)
- Elemental chips
- Special suits

Want:
- Abilities tree
- A lot of enemies in a map
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:12 am

Abilities tree doesn't mean a lot. What abilities? Have you tried C2 and tried to prototype them?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:18 am

not trying to be rude, but Honestly your asking to broad a question. No one here is going to build a game for you which is what your basically asking. Try to do what you can and come back when you get stuck on a specific event or functions you cant figure out. Also most of what you asked can be found in the beginner tutorials and by searching the forums.

If you ask a more specific question and we will be happy to help.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 pm

No no no no... you maybe misunderstood me... i want to know what tutorials y most watch to know how to start... i watch a few... but that doesn't fill me, and there is a lot!
B

Post » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 pm

@keyshooter I didn't think you where it's just alot of people come here looking for an easy MAKE GAME button so I was trying to tell you to be more specific with your questions.

the best place to start is here

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/top

also check out the Beginners guide

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beg ... onstruct-2
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?