how do i make a mobile game

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon May 14, 2012 11:41 am

For touch screens
i wanna put a dpad and jump button(i guess i can create a dpad in photoshop and set it on a new layer)
but what if i wanna make a slider i slide it right player walks to right i slide it all the way right player runs toward right...

Also how to port game onto android?
How does this phonegap work?
Any tutorials?
Also can someone tellme some good software to make character sprite and gifif for running etc?
Also some sites with copyright free textures i can use...?
Thanks in advance :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 am

Also in most modern platformers the players grabs onto the ledge or the edge of the solid if its just a slight miss... how do i do that?
Ill hafta make the player sprite 'cling' onto the side of the solid if its within a certain radious... but only if the player is mid jump...
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 pm

[QUOTE=smdkhaki] Also in most modern platformers the players grabs onto the ledge or the edge of the solid if its just a slight miss... how do i do that?
Ill hafta make the player sprite 'cling' onto the side of the solid if its within a certain radious... but only if the player is mid jump...[/QUOTE]

For technical/specific questions like that, refer first to the how do I FAQ at the section "Platformer" (both the game genre and the behavior).
Lots of examples of different technics are already treated/displayed there.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?