How do I make a multiple coloured theme inside game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
94 Inside buildings views - Isometric view - PNG transparent - 2048x2048
  • Okay, I want to make 2 colours theme. Black and white. User can switch between them but the problem is when the user choose black for example, and then they go to back(to another layout), the colour is back to the default colour, which is white. This is really bad... how to fix this??? I use persist but it's not helping me because the use of persist is not what I want. I also try to use the destroy and then create the background white object but not working too... please help???

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I solved it!!! Just click on the object, at properties bar, select the Global to Yes! But now, it's not working anymore... wtf??? Okay, now it works but after I pressed the white theme icon twice. Or it will just be the default one, which is black... ugh... is this engine is really unstable???

• I solved it!!! Just click on the object, at properties bar, select the Global to Yes! But now, it's not working anymore... wtf??? Okay, now it works but after I pressed the white theme icon twice. Or it will just be the default one, which is black... ugh... is this engine is really unstable???

It could be a bug, but it's more than likely a problem with your Events, but if we can't see what you've done then it's impossible to help you effectively.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)