How do I make a .png map of the game?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 pm

DrewMelton wrote:If you look down a few threads, I made a thread about node webkit and transparent backgrounds. Inside I posted a picture (the one of the event sheet) of capturing the entire layout into a mini-map. Maybe it will help.

You mean the mini --> Load Image from CanvasSnapshot and the setting to layout width/ height action? I'm going to try it out now, thanks
HARMLESS SIGNATURE THAT IS VIEWED BY OTHERS AS OFFENSIVE AND CONTROVERSIAL
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:28 pm

@DrewMelton it... works, and it's really good for the small layouts, but the big layouts are still having quality problems. Thanks for that too, though.
HARMLESS SIGNATURE THAT IS VIEWED BY OTHERS AS OFFENSIVE AND CONTROVERSIAL
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Cool, glad it helped. This isn't my area of expertise, but at least it was useful.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:02 pm

/necro hominus dominus I raise you from nearly dead

Unless I totally missed something, why not make a System-set layout scale (.01 or whatever) in a debug spot with a keypress trigger and then just go through your levels at runtime using your debug to take screenshots. Just pick a scale that allows the layout to fill the screen like you want at maximum zoom.
Check out my completed games on the Arcade! Capt. Doe Save the Universe! & Clicker Wizard!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?