How do I make a scatterplot

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • I'm designing an activity for one of my classes on the scientific method. Part of the scientific method includes analyzing and displaying data. I would like them to use a scatter plot to display the decline of bees over the last 7 years (data range we've got access to). The tricky part is that their independent variables (on the y-axis) could have different variables and this different increments. I was thinking having them to it in Excel, but the rest of the activity lends itself well to Construct 2 so I'd like to keep everything there. Is there an easy way to build a flexible graph in Construct 2 OR drag an Excel graph into the activity?

Update: I think I can get around the fact their increments will be different on the Y-axis by including a set number of text boxes they can enter their scale for. So I guess all I would need is allowing them to draw on the graph to plot their points. I've thought about making 7 circles (one for each year) that they can drag where they need to go, but I'd prefer them to draw their points themselves. Not a big deal either way, just my preference

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)