How do I make a sprite slide along an axis?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi guys,

I am trying to make a slider puzzle game where the tiles can either slide horizontally or vertically across the board example: google for gabrielecirulli 2048, it is the 2nd link
I have tried using a platform behaviour, but when the tiles are touching each other (i have also attached a solid behaviour to the tiles) the movement goes all wonky.

So I did some searching and came across this game: google for slider puzzle construct 2, it is the 2nd link.
that I think uses a pathfinder to deal with the tile movement andI have been playing around with the pathfinder behaviour and cant seem to replicate the effect

I am not going to be a lazy ass and ask for a detailed solution but would greatly appreciate it if a kind soul could point out the way for me. Thanx alot!! :D

ps: apologies for the googling, I do not have enough rep to post links. lol
B

Post » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 am

Hi guys,

nobody knows how to do this??

I also have another questions, I have a sprite with the custom movement behaviour attached, passing through a sprite with the solid behaviour. How do I stop the sprite when it touches the solid sprite? Do I need to do some extra events that do not rely on the custom movement behaviour
B

Post » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:45 pm

I'm trying to figure out the same thing.

I'm using Touch controls and detecting which way the touch is moving. However, it's not working.
Check out my games on Google Play:

BEAST ATTACK (960,000+ downloads!)

ZOMBIE BASH (Android) (Launched Feb 17)

ZOMBIE BASH (iOS) (Launched March 17)
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?