How Do I Make A Sun/Moon Transition

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:58 pm

I guess this is just what it feels like to be new once again. Im just blind as a bat Geo, Thanks for opening my eyes literally.You should definitely make a Link in the examples. This is the last question I will ask you @GeometriX you have done too much as it is,If I want to add a random variable into what you shown me how could I do this in construct. What I mean by this is I have a blood moon that I want to come out at random in-between what you already shown me.With what you have done so far I know its possible, But can I make it random is the question. TheNewGuy2013-06-15 19:15:00
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 pm

@GeometriX this is awesome but it did not work for me.I want to send you my capX file in a pm so you can look at it.I dont understand why it wont work when i have everything in place.I would put it on here but i have some copyrighted sprites and i dont want people to misuse them.
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:00 pm

It works for me Rookie, I just went ahead and used Geos idea. You also might have some complex stuff going on that I dont.So I hope you get some help thanks again for your reply even though you didnt answer my question rookie. Love,Peace and Afro Grease!
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 pm

[QUOTE=TheNewGuy]If I want to add a random variable into what you shown me how could I do this in construct. What I mean by this is I have a blood moon that I want to come out at random in-between what you already shown me.With what you have done so far I know its possible, But can I make it random is the question. [/QUOTE]
I've updated my example to show a quick way to do this using the RGB effect. This is WebGL only so it won't work on mobile (for now), but the idea remains the same: roll a random number, do something with the results of that number.

@RookieDev, check your PM.GeometriX2013-06-15 21:40:29
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?