How do I make a throwable object?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Trying to make a box you can throw around, not like a ragdoll. Similar to the drag and drop feature but allow the box to go in the direction that you throw it rather than downwards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(If you've ever played fish out of water, I'm trying to make physics similar to the fish.)
B

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Do you have an example capx, to show your current progress?

If you are using physics it would be something like on touch end apply force or apply impulse at touch.angleAt
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Yeah I have a capx, I've managed to figure it out now thanks!
You wouldn't know how to stop the drag and drop from dropping the object when iv held it for too long would you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:29 pm

you mean something like this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Kind of, although I don't want the box to follow around the mouse whilst it isn't being held down.

The game is going to be flinging a rocket upwards on your phone and seeing how far it goes up into space, if that helps at all.
B

Post » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Not even close to perfect, but hope this helps:
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?