How do I make admobs work on cordova

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Does anyone currently(in october 2016) using in his project admob ads via cordova CLI and it working? At least in iOS. i tried tons of variants and nothing works yet. With one plugin it was working but within time its stopped.
Creator of MiniDayZ
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:28 am

What is going on? Not appear? It happens a mistake? It happened to the banners and interstitials or just one of the two? You can also show your code to make it easier to help :D
Hi I am Samuel :)

My google play
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:30 pm

martdsam wrote:What is going on? Not appear? It happens a mistake? It happened to the banners and interstitials or just one of the two? You can also show your code to make it easier to help :D

No scpecial stuff with a code, all is fine as i told this code is ok. Part of it on the screen. Question is which cordova plugin currently can work with Construct.

Creator of MiniDayZ
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:58 pm

I use and works perfectly for my android game.
Add event Preload interstitial too.
You've compiled and tested? On the desktop you will not be able to test.

My google play
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Oh...so you cannot test on windows...dang it. So you go through the whole process of exporting in XDK before you can test?

sorry to jump in by I am having the same issue but I have only tried testing inside of Construct so I thought I did something wrong.
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:02 am

martdsam wrote:I use and works perfectly for my android game.
Add event Preload interstitial too.
You've compiled and tested? On the desktop you will not be able to test.

What exact plugin are you using? Ofcource after compiling, i know about desktop.
Creator of MiniDayZ
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:41 pm

I tried last night again with no luck.

Do you have to publish the app in Google Developer before you can test the Ads?

I exported out of Construct 2 and created a xdk and tried to "Test" inside of that on an android device and I did not see any Ads. I turned "Test" off inside of Construct like it instructed in another Scirra document...is that causing issues?
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:11 pm

I use the native plugin construct.
In INTEL XDK you need to go third-party plugin and add admob plugin: cordova-plugin-ad-admob.
Have you created your account on the admob website and made the appropriate settings?

My google play
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:37 pm

I did not have a plugin but stumbled across about how to on this site, I had to add it into XDK. The one they had was bogus but this one pulled in for me. One Step closer for me anyway. Thanks!

EDIT: Can I TEST with Intel XDK and Android Device or does it need to be published before I can see apps?
EDIT 2: Can I use Simulate inside of XDK to Test?
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:20 pm

I was able to get the AD to load on my test device once I moved it to Google Play Developer but then I published it and now my test device says it is not compatible. Damn it! :)
B
S

Next

Return to How do I....?