How do I make admobs work on cordova

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
  • Does anyone currently(in october 2016) using in his project admob ads via cordova CLI and it working? At least in iOS. i tried tons of variants and nothing works yet. With one plugin it was working but within time its stopped.

• What is going on? Not appear? It happens a mistake? It happened to the banners and interstitials or just one of the two? You can also show your code to make it easier to help

• What is going on? Not appear? It happens a mistake? It happened to the banners and interstitials or just one of the two? You can also show your code to make it easier to help

No scpecial stuff with a code, all is fine as i told this code is ok. Part of it on the screen. Question is which cordova plugin currently can work with Construct.

• I use and works perfectly for my android game.

Add event Preload interstitial too.

You've compiled and tested? On the desktop you will not be able to test.

• Oh...so you cannot test on windows...dang it. So you go through the whole process of exporting in XDK before you can test?

sorry to jump in by I am having the same issue but I have only tried testing inside of Construct so I thought I did something wrong.

• I use and works perfectly for my android game.

Add event Preload interstitial too.

You've compiled and tested? On the desktop you will not be able to test.

What exact plugin are you using? Ofcource after compiling, i know about desktop.

• I tried last night again with no luck.

Do you have to publish the app in Google Developer before you can test the Ads?

I exported out of Construct 2 and created a xdk and tried to "Test" inside of that on an android device and I did not see any Ads. I turned "Test" off inside of Construct like it instructed in another Scirra document...is that causing issues?

• I use the native plugin construct.

In INTEL XDK you need to go third-party plugin and add admob plugin: cordova-plugin-ad-admob.

Have you created your account on the admob website and made the appropriate settings?

• I did not have a plugin but stumbled across about how to on this site, I had to add it into XDK. The one they had was bogus but this one pulled in for me. One Step closer for me anyway. Thanks!

EDIT: Can I TEST with Intel XDK and Android Device or does it need to be published before I can see apps?

EDIT 2: Can I use Simulate inside of XDK to Test?

• I was able to get the AD to load on my test device once I moved it to Google Play Developer but then I published it and now my test device says it is not compatible. Damn it!

• cordova-plugin-ad-admob is works me fine on android but not on iOS

• 1) Load the project into Intel XDK

2) Add a third party plugin manually: cordova-plugin-ad-admob

3) Build the application

4) Download the zip file

5) Extract the zip file

6) Copy the one that says armv7 to your android device via a USB cable

7) Find that file on your android device using a file manager

8) Tap on that file

9) Go through the prompts to allow installing from unknown sources

10) Click on install

11) Goto the apps area and click on your app

12) Proceed to test the ad functionality of your application

Fun Facts:

NO, there is no other way to test ads. You must redo this process EACH and EVERY time you want to try new code for ads (That I am aware of*)

IF, you don't have test mode on and start viewing your own ads, you'll lose your account because you are commiting fraud

YES, it sucks having to do this process. Welcome to the world of programming and app development. Doing the same thing over and over and over again

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 3) Build the application => Build Failed if I use cordova-plugin-ad-admob by iOS

• ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileC build/FAT\ BEE.build/Release-iphoneos/FAT\ BEE.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o FAT\ BEE/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

(1 failure)

Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,FAT BEE.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,FAT BEE,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)