How do I make an animation-based zelda-like sword ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi !
I have followed this tutorial : https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/413/di ... -animation , and it works great.
But now my question is : How do i make an animation-based zelda-like sword ? I have 4 more animations where the player attack with his sword(one in each direction), but i can't get it working :(
This is why i need your help : how do i can get it working and compatible with the animation system of this tutorial ?
B

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:27 pm

How are your events/actions set up with those 'attack' animations? If we could see what you're doing, we may be able to better tell you.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:29 pm

I have nothing but the tutorial events. I tried some events, but it didn't worked, this is why i need some help.
B

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:36 pm

You'll get a lot better help if you try to achieve it yourself. This way, not only will you learn what not to do, but we'll know what you have already tried when you tell us what you have tried already.

Also, posting a capx or at the least a screenshot of the events. Sorry, but you'll find that no one is going to write the logic for you. Try, try and then try again.

Again, if we don't know what you have done, tried, and/or failed on, we can't help.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?