How do I make an App with Cocoon.io that is online

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hi Guys! I created a little game that I exported with html5 and compiled with Cocoon to an apk. I have a login + a leaderboard, created with parse.com and the plugin from rexrainbow. So I just uploaded the game on my webspace and it worked fine, but in the .apk I just can't connect to the servers. Do you know this problem? What have I forget to do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I believe you're missing a plugin when you compiled your game through Cocoon.io.

Not sure what your game does or what features it has, but whichever extra connectivity/feature you have in your game, its SDK needs to be installed before Cocoon compilation, through Cocoon.io plugins (perhaps via github if someone has made one).

You should ask this question at cocoon.io forum, they should be able to help you.

• You need to export from Construct 2 using Cordova's Export, not HTML5. Once you have exported out of Construct 2, zip up the files from the export, but delete the XML files in the root of the folder before putting it in the ZIP. Then export. I may not need to install any extra plugins in cocoon.io, but can you link me to the parse plugin and the rexrainbow plugin?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)