How do i make an enemy npc have a fixed path?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:16 pm

brunopalermo wrote:Just add them multiple times. Not sure what you meant...

Let me rephrase that. Can i copy and paste the policeanimations and make new paths for each one or do i have to add the police animations sprite again and make a new police guide for each police sprite i add?
B

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:34 pm

The police and policeanimation objects will all react to any policeguide they find. If you want them to be specific, you should add the police Id as a variable to the policeGuide and check if they match. :)
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:43 pm

brunopalermo wrote:The police and policeanimation objects will all react to any policeguide they find. If you want them to be specific, you should add the police Id as a variable to the policeGuide and check if they match. :)

I just tried that my friend and it didnt seem to work? im not sure if im doing it wrong or not?
B

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:50 pm

brunopalermo wrote:The police and policeanimation objects will all react to any policeguide they find. If you want them to be specific, you should add the police Id as a variable to the policeGuide and check if they match. :)

If you dont mind making another police follow a different route from the copy you gave earlier just so i can follow the things and do a load more characters. it would be much appreciated :)
B

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Hey. Today is release day at the studio, so I'm a little too busy. I'll try to make a demo when I get home tonight, ok?
Bruno

I like to eat, but I'm no cook. Why liking to play games would make you a game designer?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:29 pm

brunopalermo wrote:Hey. Today is release day at the studio, so I'm a little too busy. I'll try to make a demo when I get home tonight, ok?

Okay man, thats much appreciated! Youre a legend.
B

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 pm

If you don't mind me asking, what are your intentions with this game when it's complete?
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Shadowdawnz wrote:If you don't mind me asking, what are your intentions with this game when it's complete?

Its a school project my friend. Im only 17 so we are just learning at the moment.
B

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:21 pm

You shouldn't expect people to just "do it for you." First off, that's entitlement. Second off, you have almost no information.

Especially if this is for a school project you should do the research yourself. Use the tutorials section, YouTube, Google, and if that doesn't work, you should post in the correct forum section with much more information.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:53 pm

DatapawWolf wrote:You shouldn't expect people to just "do it for you." First off, that's entitlement. Second off, you have almost no information.

Especially if this is for a school project you should do the research yourself. Use the tutorials section, YouTube, Google, and if that doesn't work, you should post in the correct forum section with much more information.

Ive done it now anyway. Trust me my friend ive been learning this and trying this for a month now and I looked on old forum posts and everything. I was desperate as the deadline is Friday. I posted this in another section. I got the help i needed...
B

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?