How do I make an object go forwards then fall down?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:58 pm

The question doesnt make sense because i didnt have enough space for the whole question XD. But i was wondering if someone could help me make this. I want powerups to fly towards the person and get effected by gravity, kind of like if an enemy would walk toward you while jumping. i dont know if that makes any sense but i would like help. Thanks in advanced!
B

Post » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 am

FinnFTW wrote:The question doesnt make sense because i didnt have enough space for the whole question XD. But i was wondering if someone could help me make this. I want powerups to fly towards the person and get effected by gravity, kind of like if an enemy would walk toward you while jumping. i dont know if that makes any sense but i would like help. Thanks in advanced!

1 you probably have to apply physics behaviour on the powerups sprites, and apply force to them towards player posittion (easy way to apply, tasking on the hardware...
2 if powerup is close to player>move powerup sprite towards position to x pixels, (instead of x use any simple geometry formula just to give it some acceleration, optional just for juicing)
'Image'Image'Image
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:00 pm

Donald Cela wrote:
FinnFTW wrote:The question doesnt make sense because i didnt have enough space for the whole question XD. But i was wondering if someone could help me make this. I want powerups to fly towards the person and get effected by gravity, kind of like if an enemy would walk toward you while jumping. i dont know if that makes any sense but i would like help. Thanks in advanced!

1 you probably have to apply physics behaviour on the powerups sprites, and apply force to them towards player posittion (easy way to apply, tasking on the hardware...
2 if powerup is close to player>move powerup sprite towards position to x pixels, (instead of x use any simple geometry formula just to give it some acceleration, optional just for juicing)

Dude thanks so much! I feel so stupid because of how obvious the solution was :lol:
B

Return to How do I....?