How do I make Collision affect only 1 player.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm

So This is my problem, I am making a proto platformer 2.5D (battletoad, TnmT, Castle Crasher)

I used base Platformer behavior control. (not 8 direction). I move the platform under the player on the Y to move the player verticaly. (It work really fine)

The problem is, If I put more player, Each platform will interact with player. (I dont even think about the mess it will be with mobs.)

So my question is 'Is it possible to make collision affect only 1 player and be disable for other ?(like each player as is own platform to collision with without being affect by other.)'
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 am

I'm pretty sure it's possible. but I don't quite understand how you're doing it, so I'm not sure how to tell you to do it.
a capx would help.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 am

There is the disable collisions action?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 pm

LittleStain wrote:There is the disable collisions action?

yes But does it will disable the collision for everything ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:48 pm

What I need to do is make blue interact only with the blue platform.

red, red platform etc etc.

They use Platformer behavior + this part who move the platform verticaly to make a 2.5d platformer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:53 pm

spacedoubt wrote:I'm pretty sure it's possible. but I don't quite understand how you're doing it, so I'm not sure how to tell you to do it.
a capx would help.

I'am pretty sure its possible but I am a Neonate to Construct and Programing as well so :s. so I get lost really fast in my thinking.
B

Return to How do I....?