How do I make game like Tap the Frog?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 am

hey if you still looking for some improvements here , i worked a bit the file from granpad in order for you to get starting easyer ! :) hope you still need it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:43 pm

gamecorptm wrote:hey if you still looking for some improvements here , i worked a bit the file from granpad in order for you to get starting easyer ! :) hope you still need it!

Wow ! Thanks uncle :lol:
~Everyone can make GAMEs~
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 am

Hardty wrote:
gamecorptm wrote:hey if you still looking for some improvements here , i worked a bit the file from granpad in order for you to get starting easyer ! :) hope you still need it!

Wow ! Thanks uncle :lol:

haha:)) im as young as you are :) and your welcome!:) if you need anyhelp :) just pm me! or not sure ?! how pm works yet! new to scirra:D but here is my skype gamecorp.tm
if you want to help you and if i can!:)
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:15 am

you already have 5 games and you dont know how to tap insects?

you are going to take the Lordshiva demo change the sprites and buala new tibiame game! xD
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:28 am

@Gamecorptm Okay :D
so?what must i call you? Brother ? :D

katzin wrote:you already have 5 games and you dont know how to tap insects?

you are going to take the Lordshiva demo change the sprites and buala new tibiame game! xD

lol,i have 5 games,but noone of my game using this function.
~Everyone can make GAMEs~
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:18 pm

@hardty as you want:D :)
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?