How do I make multiple levels (copy the layers as well)?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Now, before you dive in the comments and tell me to use "include event sheet" - i know. The annoying thing to do when creating a new level is to create all the new layers and place the objects on the correct layers!

Anyone have an solution or just an alternate solution?

Thanks for your help /Ludvig
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:48 am

LudvigMarten wrote:Now, before you dive in the comments and tell me to use "include event sheet" - i know. The annoying thing to do when creating a new level is to create all the new layers and place the objects on the correct layers!

Is it a Layout by Layout Level ?

If Yes. You can duplicate the previous Level Layout so that you don't have to remake the layers and the objects positions in the next Level.

Directions
Go to Projects Bar --> Right Click Mouse --> Select Duplicate --> And it will duplicate the previous layout.

Hope that helps XD
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:09 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
LudvigMarten wrote:Now, before you dive in the comments and tell me to use "include event sheet" - i know. The annoying thing to do when creating a new level is to create all the new layers and place the objects on the correct layers!

Is it a Layout by Layout Level ?

If Yes. You can duplicate the previous Level Layout so that you don't have to remake the layers and the objects positions in the next Level.

Directions
Go to Projects Bar --> Right Click Mouse --> Select Duplicate --> And it will duplicate the previous layout.

Hope that helps XD

Holy shit thank you! That makes my life so much easier :D
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:55 pm

You can also use one layout and use variable to say next level set platform position at x, y
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Hey @LudvigMarten hi.

Also you can make global layers
In that case you only need to create them once.

Cheers.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?