How do I make my game popular?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello! I made a game and posted it on Google Play. Those who are experienced in this, how should I proceed such that my game gets downloaded? I shared in some social media, but it seems not to be enough. Thank you!
B
4
Posts: 30
Reputation: 266

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:42 am

Silviu wrote:Hello! I made a game and posted it on Google Play. Those who are experienced in this, how should I proceed such that my game gets downloaded? I shared in some social media, but it seems not to be enough. Thank you!


It's a long road and not an essay one for your app to be popular, so it can be seen by other people on google play. First your app must have at least 10,000 download with good rating and reviews, so it can be seen. Of course what I'm saying is my own work and research.

To get that big number of downloads I would advice you do Promotions for your game using Google Adwords, Facebook Promotions, and most important buying reviews & downloads, like;

https://6hourapp.com/
[url]app2top.org[/url]

Check out this: https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-app-installs


Good Luck....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B
25
S
10
G
8
Posts: 49
Reputation: 6,225

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Message: Silviu can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 3 URLS modified. Why?
alajajm wrote:
Silviu wrote:Hello! I made a game and posted it on Google Play. Those who are experienced in this, how should I proceed such that my game gets downloaded? I shared in some social media, but it seems not to be enough. Thank you!


It's a long road and not an essay one for your app to be popular, so it can be seen by other people on google play. First your app must have at least 10,000 download with good rating and reviews, so it can be seen. Of course what I'm saying is my own work and research.

To get that big number of downloads I would advice you do Promotions for your game using Google Adwords, Facebook Promotions, and most important buying reviews & downloads, like;

https://6hourapp.com/
app2top.org

Check out this: https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-app-installs


Good Luck....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for your reply. I have a few questions if you want to advice me. As I see, to get 10 000 installs I need around 1000$. I was wondering, based on your experience, how fast can I get this money back and how much does this depends on the quality of the game? Like, even after I get 10 000 installs, I am still not sure that other people will further install my app. And when will the ads start to appear in my game, like do I need a minimum number of installs? Thank you!
B
4
Posts: 30
Reputation: 266

Post » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:57 am

Silviu wrote:
alajajm wrote:
Silviu wrote:Hello! I made a game and posted it on Google Play. Those who are experienced in this, how should I proceed such that my game gets downloaded? I shared in some social media, but it seems not to be enough. Thank you!


It's a long road and not an essay one for your app to be popular, so it can be seen by other people on google play. First your app must have at least 10,000 download with good rating and reviews, so it can be seen. Of course what I'm saying is my own work and research.

To get that big number of downloads I would advice you do Promotions for your game using Google Adwords, Facebook Promotions, and most important buying reviews & downloads, like;

https://6hourapp.com/
app2top.org

Check out this: https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-app-installs


Good Luck....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Thank you so much for your reply. I have a few questions if you want to advice me. As I see, to get 10 000 installs I need around 1000$. I was wondering, based on your experience, how fast can I get this money back and how much does this depends on the quality of the game? Like, even after I get 10 000 installs, I am still not sure that other people will further install my app. And when will the ads start to appear in my game, like do I need a minimum number of installs? Thank you!



First, don't spend a $1000 dollar to get 10,000 installs. IF you use 6hourapp it will only cost you $458 for the 10,000 installs. Here check out this: https://6hourapp.com/buy-app-installs-for-android-and-ios/ You will see that a 5000 installs cost $229 which = to $0.0458 per install. If you ask me is a really a cheap price.

Anyhow, when you will get your money back will it hard to say, because if your game that good maybe in week or month or 2, let me tell you something as soon as your app can be seen by others in google play your app will get downloads it's that simple.

And when will the ads start to appear in my game, like do I need a minimum number of installs?


that :!: :?: :!: is not right the ads should shown from the start, you don't need a minimum downloads or something. Just be sure you set everything for admob to work right.


I hope that helped.


Good Luck :D
B
25
S
10
G
8
Posts: 49
Reputation: 6,225

Post » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 am

Message: Silviu can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 3 URLS modified. Why?
alajajm wrote:
Silviu wrote:
alajajm wrote:
It's a long road and not an essay one for your app to be popular, so it can be seen by other people on google play. First your app must have at least 10,000 download with good rating and reviews, so it can be seen. Of course what I'm saying is my own work and research.

To get that big number of downloads I would advice you do Promotions for your game using Google Adwords, Facebook Promotions, and most important buying reviews & downloads, like;

https://6hourapp.com/
app2top.org

Check out this: https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-buy-app-installs


Good Luck....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Thank you so much for your reply. I have a few questions if you want to advice me. As I see, to get 10 000 installs I need around 1000$. I was wondering, based on your experience, how fast can I get this money back and how much does this depends on the quality of the game? Like, even after I get 10 000 installs, I am still not sure that other people will further install my app. And when will the ads start to appear in my game, like do I need a minimum number of installs? Thank you!



First, don't spend a $1000 dollar to get 10,000 installs. IF you use 6hourapp it will only cost you $458 for the 10,000 installs. Here check out this: https://6hourapp.com/buy-app-installs-for-android-and-ios/ You will see that a 5000 installs cost $229 which = to $0.0458 per install. If you ask me is a really a cheap price.

Anyhow, when you will get your money back will it hard to say, because if your game that good maybe in week or month or 2, let me tell you something as soon as your app can be seen by others in google play your app will get downloads it's that simple.

And when will the ads start to appear in my game, like do I need a minimum number of installs?


that :!: :?: :!: is not right the ads should shown from the start, you don't need a minimum downloads or something. Just be sure you set everything for admob to work right.


I hope that helped.


Good Luck :D

Thank you for you reply. It might be a problem if I added a feature for mopub ads, too? (I found a monetize your app video where this was suggested) Or is admob enough? Also, if the ads start on the spot, regardless of the number of downloads, how do I get paid? I thought it is based on the number of ads that are presented in my game and this depends on the number of downloads (more downloads more people want to use my game to advertise their products), but based on what you said, it should be something different. So how exactly does the payment work?
B
4
Posts: 30
Reputation: 266

Post » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Thank you for you reply. It might be a problem if I added a feature for mopub ads, too? (I found a monetize your app video where this was suggested) Or is admob enough? Also, if the ads start on the spot, regardless of the number of downloads, how do I get paid? I thought it is based on the number of ads that are presented in my game and this depends on the number of downloads (more downloads more people want to use my game to advertise their products), but based on what you said, it should be something different. So how exactly does the payment work?


No problem. Anyhow, there is nothing wrong with adding another monetizing company in your app. One for banners and the other for videos. However, how you will get paid from the ads.

First you must know there is lot of different types of payment the Advertiser can chose from, for example; cpc, cpm, cpi, cpa...etc.
anyhow, i found out a lot of companies focus on these there types cpc, cpm, and cpi. Where

CPC: Cost Per Click --> it means when a user see the ad in your app and click then the advertiser will give for example $0.30 for the click.

CPM: Cost Per Mille --> it means that if an ad was seen 1000 time, then the advertiser will pay.

CPI: Cost Per Install --> it means that if user click on an ad in your app then s/he download that app then the advertiser will pay.

I'm writing this because admob use both cpc and cpm, and since it does not show if this ad is cpc or cpm it's hard to say how much you will get paid. its all Admob business maybe if your app get a lot of downloads then they will show only ads with cpm.

I hope this help...


Good Luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
B
25
S
10
G
8
Posts: 49
Reputation: 6,225

Post » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 am

Message: mandy1 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi, i have read and also i have downloaded this game it was so nice game, so if you want to increase more app install in google play store than you have to increase few app reviews that will help you to increase more app app install, so to increase more app reviews within few days you can visit this site through the link http://www.buyappreviews247.com this site is now so much popular to everyone and also you can try to get this opportunity. Thanks
B
2
Posts: 1
Reputation: 152


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: psicodelicow3, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests