Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:03 pm

I at work so In half a day
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:10 pm

thanks tell me when you're done with it
B

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm

i want it so i can update it in the store i have published it already so please tell me when you finish it thanks alot
B

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:12 am

@Beast97 First thing I would suggest is reducing the repeated events. Instead of adding "Bird is overlapping with top pipe and its action then Bird is overlapping with bottom pipe and its action and all. You can just add sub conditions. Check the image below.

What exactly you need from here. Its already done. Score layout is not connected that's why it is not visible. I am sorry, as I am on the run, I could not settle down with your file. so created a simple file with simple sprites.

Here I have create all the sprites, texts related to the socre or game over in new layer called game over. Click the layer and set the initial visibility to Invisible on the left. So, as the collision happen with any obstacle, set this layer visibility to Visible. It's simple. you can place your score text there.

Hope this helps...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:39 pm

hey i want to ask you last thing i finished the gameover and eveything i just want to know in start of layout how can i keep my bird flying until i tap on him then he starts jumping?? thanksvery much for your help.
B

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Method 1
Add a new animation "Flying" in the animation bar. Add its frames in the animation frames panel.

Event
On start of layout
Action
Bird start animation "Flying"

Event
On mouse click on the bird
Action
Bird start new animation (this animation could be the one which you use for game running).

Method 2
Instead of one sprite two animations. Have two sprites and once you tap the first sprite hide it and use second sprite.
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 am

it doesnt work i tried he keeps falling when i start i want him to stay in the air
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:12 am

can u tell me how can i keep him in the air without falling i tried everything u said
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am

Explain which method did you follow and what exactly did you do.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?