How do i make object spawn but not endless..

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:00 am

you can trigger the creation of platforms if the platforms can be destroyed so lets say you have a targeted platform numbers that will be 20 that will be the condition when the platforms will be start to get created if they are lower then that number so the condition will look like this

If platforms.count (<= lessorequal) 20 -------> {Action} create platform at X Y

this way whenever the count of platforms are less then 20 another 1 will automatically be created..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:02 am

@kyatric this is the full project.. i'am sorry
@kyatric www. dropbox .com/home/Construct%202%20project
@RamPackWobble www. dropbox .com/home/Construct%202%20project

@gamecorpstudio i will try this.. Thnx!
@gamecorestudio it have workt! the only thing is that it doesn't spawn more than 20... do u know how?
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm

So Niek, you are new OK, but please.
No need to spam posts in a row.

If you have to add informations to an already existing post use the top right pen icon to EDIT the post.
Otherwise you are bumping the thread, which is not allowed apart if 24 hours have passed since the last post.
As you can see I've edited your previous posts so the relevant content fits in a single one.

Again, the dropbox link you gave is the same as the link you sent me over twitter and is not valid.
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/608/upload-your-game-to-dropbox-with-a-new-account
Save your project as a single capx file. Save this capx file to your public folder, post the public link to your capx file.

No need to alert.

In the code given by gamecorpstudio, you see he makes you check if platform.count is less or equal 20.
That's where the limit is.
Modify 20 by something else, and you are good to go.
Or delete already existing platforms you are not using anymore so you keep platforms.count under 20 and so have more spawned...
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 pm

@Kyatric i'am sorry but its alright now
thnx!
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:33 pm

@gamecorpstudio it have workt! the only thing is that it doesn't spawn more than 20... do u know how?[/quote]

yes it wont spawn more then 20 cause the main condition will be maxim 20 right? so if you want to spawn 100 change the number to 100 and so on

hope it will work
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Beginner's Questions