How do I Make objects have different gravity forces.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm

I want to have my player affected by gravity toward the "bottom" of an object that is inside of.

For example, my player is an astronaut. When it flies inside a spaceship, I want to have it fall towards the floor in the ship regardless of the ships current rotation.

If possible, I would also like to know if its possible to link two objects rotation in a similar way, so that once you enter the ship, you match its current rotation and fall towards the floor of the ship.

I am very new to even lightweight programming such as Construct 2, and I cant figure out how to do it with the documentation I comfortably understand from teh manual (not a lot of it).

Any help will be appreciated.
B

Post » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm

Try Yann's angled gravity: https://app.box.com/s/l3stzikw12kwlxv4gh0o
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:07 pm

You can set gravity in platform behaviors to some extent but gravity is used with the physics behavior so you want to read the tutorials on using physics.

A sprite with the physics behavior can have world gravity set so you can make it float around like a spaceman.

You should also look at the Sine function tutorials as that is a cool effect that makes a spaceman move in different directions that would simulate the effects of space.
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?