How do I Make Sprite Exactly Follow the Line Puzzle

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:44 pm

Message: Evsun can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello sir, i have searching in this forum but didn't get what i need. I have read this thread viewtopic.php?t=71079&start=0 and other thread simillar with that but still didn't understand yet what i should do.

I have an interface like this :

What i want is the object (ball) since it's created, it will move following the line that i have draw before with a sprite ( i use a line.png file as a sprite). And when it come to some edge, user can rotate the line so the ball will follow the line that connect each other. I have try using pathfinder and bullet but still didn't solve my problem.

Please sir help me with this problem.
thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:48 pm

ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:23 am

Thanks sir, you're so helpful.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:55 am

Sir, while using your .capx, i found a problem again. Maybe you have an idea to solve this. Here's it, when the ball reach a corner, i want that corner can be rotated when user touch it, and the ball will follow the line of than L shape in corner wherever it face.
I mean like this one
when the user touch the corner, that shape will rotate 90 degrees like this
And the ball will follow the line that connect with the overlapped line..

Please sir how i can do that?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:30 pm

You mean like in roll ball? https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... llunrollme
Had not figured it out, maybe in next time I'll try to achieve that kind of mechanic.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?