How do i make sprites have these movements?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 am

http://postimg.org/image/g0dljzr5p/

This is the treeh movements i want my sprites to move. Not rotate or something. The question is how do you do creat these movements. I can't find a behavior that does the job so what should i do?
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:13 am

I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:59 pm

LittleStain wrote:I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..

In that case how? I can't find a a sine option that makes the sprite go in circles. I can't find a sine option that makes the sprite go in half circles. Tell me how i can use the sine behavior to create these movements. I tried combining a sine vertical option whit a sine horizontical option to make the sprite move up and down and left and rigth but it only makes the sprite move diagonally. Sine can only make a sprite move short distances so a a other way of movement would be better.
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Calfuso wrote:
LittleStain wrote:I guess you could create all of those movements with the sine-behaviour..

In that case how? I can't find a a sine option that makes the sprite go in circles. I can't find a sine option that makes the sprite go in half circles. Tell me how i can use the sine behavior to create these movements. I tried combining a sine vertical option whit a sine horizontical option to make the sprite move up and down and left and rigth but it only makes the sprite move diagonally. Sine can only make a sprite move short distances so a a other way of movement would be better.

I'm not sure what you mean..

Give the sprite horizontal and vertical sine, give one of those an offset of 1 and voila, circle..
Increasing the magnitude increases the "distance", so it's not limited to short distances..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:48 pm

LittleStain wrote:
Calfuso wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean..

Give the sprite horizontal and vertical sine, give one of those an offset of 1 and voila, circle..
Increasing the magnitude increases the "distance", so it's not limited to short distances..

Thanks you so much for the help!
B
S

Return to How do I....?