How do I make this happens?

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello, I'm new here... I want a help! A lot of help...

Well... Starting I want to make a animation of a sprit after of a Fade effect on my Drag and Drop, I know is simple, but I don't know how to make... And one more thing, there's no a Platform game
B

Post » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 pm

People, I don't find any tutorial for this exactly thing... If you don't mind, I still need a help
B

Post » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:39 am

I can't speak for everybody else but I'm not sure I understood the question :) Can you describe in more detail what you'd like to do?

Coming soon on Steam!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 am

What correlation between drag and drop with platform game?
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:46 pm

mikehive wrote:I can't speak for everybody else but I'm not sure I understood the question :) Can you describe in more detail what you'd like to do?

What I want to do is a Attack animation at the end of fade's drop, like the summon system of Clash Royale... But, without the summon... For real, I want to make a drag and drop system for a simulator of P.E.T of Megaman Battle Network! The Drag and Drop is for select the battlechips, I like the system of "cards" of clash royale for my project, so if anyone can help me I'll be very very thankfully!! <3

alextro wrote:What correlation between drag and drop with platform game?

All tutos or games project I see on youtube is platform games and this make me sick...
B

Post » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

For now, I'm make the PixelArt of all Battlecamp, sprities and battlechips... Waiting for your heavenly answers
B

Return to Beginner's Questions