How do I make this happens?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hello, I'm new here... I want a help! A lot of help...

Well... Starting I want to make a animation of a sprit after of a Fade effect on my Drag and Drop, I know is simple, but I don't know how to make... And one more thing, there's no a Platform game

• People, I don't find any tutorial for this exactly thing... If you don't mind, I still need a help

• I can't speak for everybody else but I'm not sure I understood the question Can you describe in more detail what you'd like to do?

• What correlation between drag and drop with platform game?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't speak for everybody else but I'm not sure I understood the question Can you describe in more detail what you'd like to do?

What I want to do is a Attack animation at the end of fade's drop, like the summon system of Clash Royale... But, without the summon... For real, I want to make a drag and drop system for a simulator of P.E.T of Megaman Battle Network! The Drag and Drop is for select the battlechips, I like the system of "cards" of clash royale for my project, so if anyone can help me I'll be very very thankfully!! <3

What correlation between drag and drop with platform game?

All tutos or games project I see on youtube is platform games and this make me sick...

• For now, I'm make the PixelArt of all Battlecamp, sprities and battlechips... Waiting for your heavenly answers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)