How do I make this work?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hello,

I try for al long time to get someting working. I tried alot of things for my game. I got the issue when I give a Click mouse or touch event on a sprite, it dosnt matter what kind of Z order they are they all react one the same mouse button...

I made a little example of my problem; [attachment=0:1nb83l42][/attachment:1nb83l42]

How this works,

if you hit the Blue and Red box they got destroyed,

If you hit the Yellow box you got 5 points.

My problem i tried to show here: The player needs to click the Blue and Red box first before he gets to the yellow part en get his points. But every time you hit the Blue and after that the Red one you also hit the yellow one. Why? I cant figure it out. I tried variables, families.

Is there someone who got me a solution?? Before you give me your replay just test first of its working, Thank you,

• Seems to work ok for me. Click any colour, I get 5 points. Click blue or red, they get destroyed, yellow remains.

• Thanks for fast response. I know but if you look closely if you hit the red or blue box you got 5 points and thats not what i want only if you hit the yellow one. The problem is if you read my post. It looks like you can click through the sprites.

• Whazza

Silly and temp fix. U probz thought of this. But try this and see if it helps temp.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for fast response. I know but if you look closely if you hit the red or blue box you got 5 points and thats not what i want only if you hit the yellow one. The problem is if you read my post. It looks like you can click through the sprites.

ok. Lost in translation I guess. And I did read the post.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)