How do I Mobile Controls

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Creating Multiple Touch to move and keek simultaneously
dropbox.com/s/v9nx074nl82cbv1/Captura%20de%20tela%202016-09-16%2020.26.41.png?dl=0
B
21
S
2
Posts: 43
Reputation: 947

Post » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Good to see it's not just me procrastinating on league of legends instead of making my game :D what exactly do you need help with?
B
45
S
15
G
73
Posts: 2,021
Reputation: 43,424

Post » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:51 am

plinkie wrote:Good to see it's not just me procrastinating on league of legends instead of making my game :D what exactly do you need help with?



The translation is bad but I will try to explain...
-I'm trying to make a game in which the player shoots and move at the same time =D
-Use Plug In Multi Touch =D
-But I'm having problems with the gameplay :( conflicts
-I wanted to know how best to make these controls mobile (To aim,fire,move, <simultaneous)?
B
21
S
2
Posts: 43
Reputation: 947

Post » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:10 am

Governador wrote:
plinkie wrote:Good to see it's not just me procrastinating on league of legends instead of making my game :D what exactly do you need help with?



The translation is bad but I will try to explain...
-I'm trying to make a game in which the player shoots and move at the same time =D
-Use Plug In Multi Touch =D
-But I'm having problems with the gameplay :( conflicts
-I wanted to know how best to make these controls mobile (To aim,fire,move, <simultaneous)?


There's no need to use a plugin. :mrgreen:

I learned how to create a touch stick controller by following this tutorial.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/398/to ... ontrollers

Check out the demo on Page 5.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/398/to ... ers/page-5
B
11
S
6
G
15
Posts: 256
Reputation: 9,207

Post » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:39 am

Message: Governador can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
Gmoney wrote:
Governador wrote:
plinkie wrote:Good to see it's not just me procrastinating on league of legends instead of making my game :D what exactly do you need help with?



The translation is bad but I will try to explain...
-I'm trying to make a game in which the player shoots and move at the same time =D
-Use Plug In Multi Touch =D
-But I'm having problems with the gameplay :( conflicts
-I wanted to know how best to make these controls mobile (To aim,fire,move, <simultaneous)?


There's no need to use a plugin. :mrgreen:

I learned how to create a touch stick controller by following this tutorial.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/398/to ... ontrollers

Check out the demo on Page 5.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/398/to ... ers/page-5


Perfect just what I was looking for
Although there are several better ways to do so thanks xD
Now I can proceed with my project and go back to league of legends =D
Thank you for understanding this translation that is not the best kkkkkkkkkk <laughs s2
B
21
S
2
Posts: 43
Reputation: 947

Post » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:44 am

Governador wrote:Perfect just what I was looking for
Although there are several better ways to do so thanks xD
Now I can proceed with my project and go back to league of legends =D
Thank you for understanding this translation that is not the best kkkkkkkkkk <laughs s2


You're always welcome, Governador. :mrgreen: Good luck with your project..!! :P
B
11
S
6
G
15
Posts: 256
Reputation: 9,207


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: armen1997, Syazanie Amirin and 11 guests