How do I move instance on after another

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Message: AkiraBoy can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi everyone !

Here is my problem : I have a lot of instance of an object, i would like to send them to a point quikly one after one.

It seems obviously easy, but where i get trouble is that i want to delete them once the instance arrived to destination.
And i need aslo to:
- Know when every object as been destroyed
- Set the time between each point to be send (like, every 0.2 sec or 1 sec)

I tried a lot before coming here, but didn't succed, so someone could help me :)

There is an exemple of what i'm trying to :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8-TGy ... sp=sharing

In this case, if you could aslo explain me why (th f**k) i can't pick one instance and not every one of them with the condition "Pick nth instance"

Thanks you very much !
B

Post » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Ok, i'm too noob, i cant put a link...

you can enter the following instead of the dots :
8TbCyfUVQ1TjNOSGV0dEk/view?u
B

Post » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:45 pm

http://www.blackhornettechnologies.com/Construct2Stuff/Test_send%20instance_BHT.capx

You can't bury an 'Every X seconds' inside a function. The function is only called once. That event will never be seen again. Also you are using a global variable to trigger the movement. You need an instance variable to set the target flag on just the one object at a time. This should be closer to what you want, if not exactly what you asked for.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 pm

It's near what i want, I just needed to not have to wait for the sended sprite to be destroyed to send the next one, but it's ok, i did it ! Thanks !
B

Return to How do I....?