How do I move object with slide direction?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:13 pm

I want to slide an object over one tile when swiping like the tile game "2048". How do I achieve this?
Check out my games on Google Play:
BEAST ATTACK (1,000,000+ downloads!)
ZOMBIE BASH (Android) (Launched Feb 17)
ZOMBIE BASH (iOS) (Launched March 17)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 pm

lol dude your the creator of astro jump?XD i see now the picture of avatar good job with that!:) awsome game i have a game like always jumping also!:D working at it adding shop and the third gamemode now!:D
soon will share my version on completed games!:D yea i wanted to make a 2048 game also! to slide it ! :) but basically the original one is using arrows!:) atleast the html5 version :D
i have source of it! but the mobile i think it works with drag and drop! you can try drag and drop the "object" over the other with same number ! or if you want to make them move! on mobile use gama and beta for tilt
i have an example of 8way movement you can use that and change the 8 way to 4 way! and make the "object" with platform movement! and when hits the object with same value will killboth and creat in last x of the sitting object a value+value = bigger value object!:) i think this will work! il try clone it today i have a guy that wants it! and if i manage to finish it il share a capx example!
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Sat May 03, 2014 2:31 am

@jook00
I have working example about slide puzzle I posted here
ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?