In the above image, i have center red point and a few circles around it.
In a repeat loop, every second, i want black circles to move toward the red point until they reach the point.
After that, i want in a loop, every second move them back to where they were.
How would i do this?
One solution that is in my head is
1. remember black circles' initial position in their local variable
2. make each circle face the point
3. each second, slowly move circles toward the point
4. detect circles touching the point and if yes, face the circle toward its original position (read from local variable)
5. slowly move toward the original position.
I think this would work but i have a gut feeling that construct 2 should have something that makes it easier than having to have multiple local variables and 5 actions....