How do I multiplayer

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 am

lilvee1989 wrote:Game center is achievements and chat like you see if u was playing a ps4 or some. multiplayer or game center its all the same

Just to make categorical distinction:
Game center is not multiplayer, it's a social functionality.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:26 am

my point of this post was too ask who know how to do multiplayer or how do you add multiplayer in your game and not exactly what it is . i dont think anyone read my first post
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:04 am

lilvee1989 wrote:i dont think anyone read my first post

I don't think you described it concisely.

When you're asking something, don't be too lazy to describe it, it's not like we know some voodoo to actually understand what you're asking.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:10 am

lilvee1989 wrote:my point of this post was too ask who know how to do multiplayer or how do you add multiplayer in your game and not exactly what it is . i dont think anyone read my first post

We read your first post "Do anyone know how to do integrate game center for multiplayer support in there game"

That is NOT "how to make multiplayer" or "how to add multiplayer".

There are a number of folks making multiplayer games, myself included.

You have a number of choices...

Do you want to use the built in multiplayer plugin?
Or
Do you want to make your own?

Edit:

What duckfaceninja said.
Seriously, you need to spend time making what you write understandable. We don't know "voodoo"<- ;)
And I haven't the time to decrypt cryptic messages.

Infact it was answered on post 3
Google: Multiplayer
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 pm

I rather use the built in multiplayer plugin
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:57 pm

lilvee1989 wrote:I rather use the built in multiplayer plugin

Good choice. But it is pretty advanced. There are a number of threads on multiplayer and syncing and messaging going on in the forum at the moment. Check my last couple posts.

I would recommend you do the tutorials by ashley and read the manual entry about 50 times.
After doing all that then you will be in the same boat as the rest of us... trying to figure it out and make it perform like we think it should. It is very advanced, and we have a lot of questions, and we all experimenting to what works best.

But check out the active multiplayer forum threads. Offer up your own tests, your own trials, your own breakthroughs and we will get to the end together ;)
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks quick question. If im using the drag and drop plugin for player input to control a sprite. That will work for mobile devices to right. At the moment i dont have a way to test for mobile because i dont have a c2 license until towards the end of this week
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:11 pm

lilvee1989 wrote:Thanks quick question. If im using the drag and drop plugin for player input to control a sprite. That will work for mobile devices to right. At the moment i dont have a way to test for mobile because i dont have a c2 license until towards the end of this week

Yes, drag and drop works on mobile.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?