How do I nebulus 2 (Tower Toppler) effect?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:26 pm

I want make a clone of this game, but I have no idea how to do it D:
Video
Anyone know how I can start?
B
29
S
10
G
1
Posts: 41
Reputation: 2,446

Post » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Player character is always in the middle.
Pressing right and left moves the platforms closer.
Image Image Image
B
29
S
11
G
27
Posts: 730
Reputation: 17,002

Post » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Yeah, make a linear list that acts as a z height.
On move right, set z height to z +1
On move left, set z height to z-1
z height= n, set tiles to foo
Image ImageImage
B
168
S
50
G
169
Posts: 8,281
Reputation: 108,191

Post » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:18 pm

yojona wrote:I want make a clone of this game, but I have no idea how to do it D:
Video
Anyone know how I can start?


Here is a CAPX showing the platforms but not the rotating tower.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10035971/Nouveau%20dossier/rotaring_no_family.capx

Here is the thread it came from:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=105674&p=783811&hilit=rotating+tower#p783811

Here is ROJOhoun'd CAPX showing the rotating tower:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5426011/examples22/tower.capx

Don't ask me to explain any of it as I just found it myself and looks interesting!
Banned User
B
27
S
7
G
58
Posts: 1,229
Reputation: 34,780

Post » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:33 am

lamar wrote:
yojona wrote:I want make a clone of this game, but I have no idea how to do it D:
Video
Anyone know how I can start?


Here is a CAPX showing the platforms but not the rotating tower.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10035971/Nouveau%20dossier/rotaring_no_family.capx

Here is the thread it came from:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=105674&p=783811&hilit=rotating+tower#p783811

Here is ROJOhoun'd CAPX showing the rotating tower:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5426011/examples22/tower.capx

Don't ask me to explain any of it as I just found it myself and looks interesting!


Awesome!!

thank you guys you are the best!
B
29
S
10
G
1
Posts: 41
Reputation: 2,446

Post » Sat May 13, 2017 4:18 pm

yojona wrote:
lamar wrote:
yojona wrote:I want make a clone of this game, but I have no idea how to do it D:
Video
Anyone know how I can start?


Here is a CAPX showing the platforms but not the rotating tower.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10035971/Nouveau%20dossier/rotaring_no_family.capx

Here is the thread it came from:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=105674&p=783811&hilit=rotating+tower#p783811

Here is ROJOhoun'd CAPX showing the rotating tower:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5426011/examples22/tower.capx

Don't ask me to explain any of it as I just found it myself and looks interesting!


Awesome!!

thank you guys you are the best!


Hello.you can upload files - in drop box files is die.
B
21
S
10
G
1
Posts: 37
Reputation: 1,890


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests