How do I only touch and drag the sprite on top?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • Hi there. This may be a n00b question, but I am struggeling with this particular problem.

I have a pile of sprites on top of each other. When I use mouse it works fine, but when I move over to a pad or phone it behaves differently. When I touch and hold for example sprite1 that is on top of sprite2 and sprite3, I will hold and drag all 3 of the sprites. How do change this so it is only possible to touch and drag one sprite at a time??

Update: The touch controls work fine on IOS, but not on Android...

Thanks for any replies.

• Add "Pick top" to the event

Object > Pick Top/Bottom > Top

• Thank you so much. Will give it a try and post back if it solved the problem.

• This works if the sprites are the same. It does not work when it is different sprites. How do I select the top most of different sprites?

Please help.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe you could merge the objects to just one object and work with diffrent frames so they look diffrent. "pick top" would work in that case but I don't know if you can do that. Depends on your project structure.

• Great suggestion, but that would not work. I find It strange that everything works great on IOS, but not on android. I read somewhere that Android behaves differently depending on if its a web application (HTML5) or a APK file. Is that true?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)