How do I open ports on Galaxy S3? :look:

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Sorry, maybe it's a dumb question, but... I've tried following the tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/247/how-to-preview-on-a-local-network but I haven't been able to see the application on my smartphone... what am I doing wrong?

I've open Construct with administrator privileges.
I've found my phone IP.

What I haven't done was opening ports con the phone... how can I do it? Is really that the problem?

Thanks in advance
I'm not a insane, my mother had me tested

I'm an engineer. To save time, just assume I'm never wrong
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Jeff Skyrunner wrote:Sorry, maybe it's a dumb question, but... I've tried following the tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/247/how-to-preview-on-a-local-network but I haven't been able to see the application on my smartphone... what am I doing wrong?

I've open Construct with administrator privileges.
I've found my phone IP.

What I haven't done was opening ports con the phone... how can I do it? Is really that the problem?

Thanks in advance

It is the ports of the computer that must be opened, and you phone should connect to the Computer running C2's IP (The one that will be displayed instead of localhost in the preview url)
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 2:04 pm

@Aphrodite Ok, now I feel very dumb... ^^;;

Thanks, I will try as soon as I get home :)

B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 11:51 am

@Aphrodite Sorry, I forgot to thank you: it works as a charme, now, thank you again.

B
S
G

Return to How do I....?