How do I Open URL in new tab

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:12 am

Hey guys,

I need a small help. I would like to know how i can open the link in a new tab. the open URL in new window action tends to open the URL in a new tab but if there is an existing tab next to the game's tab, it opens the URL in that tab but not a new one.
How do i fix this?

Thanks in Advance,
Ashwin
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 am

ashwin2000 wrote:Hey guys,

I need a small help. I would like to know how i can open the link in a new tab. the open URL in new window action tends to open the URL in a new tab but if there is an existing tab next to the game's tab, it opens the URL in that tab but not a new one.
How do i fix this?

Thanks in Advance,
Ashwin

I think you must set the tag of the window to "_blank", I cannot try right now, so tell me if that worked for you.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 am

I agree with Aphrodite , but i remember also , that there is a premade behavior about it.
Hire or Offer a project

Portfolio

Scirra new Shop
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 pm

@Lordshiva1948 i don't think u understand the prob. Sumtimes, the link opens in the tab next to the project tab and not in a new one
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:44 pm

ashwin2000 wrote:Hey guys,

How do i fix this?

Thanks in Advance,
Ashwin

here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Return to How do I....?