How do I pause/resume audio

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 am

part12studios wrote:what do you mean by "buttons"? To me any "button" on the screen is a sprite or other game object (sprite text, for example). They always work for me. The audio commands should work.

Or are you talking about android buttons like the back button? The physical ones? If so that's good to know, but yea kinda off topic ;)

I'm surprised though that C2 doesn't have a way (that i'm aware of) to use android buttons. There is no "android" game object to add into a game to access it.. like the one that @thehen made for Windows Phone 8.0

Last statement for this off-topic button thing ;)

Yes you can directly insert buttons (not as sprite) in C2. But this "Buttons" will not appear if you compile your project with CocoonJS. Just double-click in the white editor area and look for "buttons".
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 31, 2014 2:57 pm

@part12studios

I just PM'd You

Thank you
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:43 pm

hello i made a game in construct 2 for android when the user is idle and the game window is idle the background music is still playing cany ou pleas tell how to overcom this problem?
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:43 pm

better of starting a new question for this.. if you mean the phone screen turns off.. that's a system level thing going on. i don't think you can do anything about that.. i may be wrong about that but basically imagine if your app were a music player.. you'd want the sound to keep playing, not turn off..

one thing you could do is setup a timer that basically turns down the volume after so many idle seconds IN your game.. then you just make sure that "on any touch" you set the volume to full again.. of course it won't matter if it's already on the volume is maxed.. that's one quick / dirty hack that should work.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?