How do I paypal payout to players?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:16 am

Hi,

I know it is possible to integrate paypay to your game, and get payed like that, but I want to make some sort of casino, and I would need the game to pay automatically to players. Can somebody ponti me to the right direcction on how to do that?

Thanks!
B
26
S
8
Posts: 84
Reputation: 1,722

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:51 am

What you are trying to do is illegal in the US without a gaming license and the FBI and International Law would be all over you if you even try it.
Banned User
B
27
S
7
G
58
Posts: 1,229
Reputation: 34,790

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:09 am

lamar wrote:What you are trying to do is illegal in the US without a gaming license and the FBI and International Law would be all over you if you even try it.

Thanks for the reply, but I do not live in the US.
B
26
S
8
Posts: 84
Reputation: 1,722

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:13 am

PapitoMyKing wrote:
lamar wrote:What you are trying to do is illegal in the US without a gaming license and the FBI and International Law would be all over you if you even try it.

Thanks for the reply, but I do not live in the US.



Well I suggest you check your countries laws and Paypal is a US owned company that has to follow US laws so they would not be involved in any Casino.
Banned User
B
27
S
7
G
58
Posts: 1,229
Reputation: 34,790

Post » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:25 am

lamar wrote:
PapitoMyKing wrote:
lamar wrote:What you are trying to do is illegal in the US without a gaming license and the FBI and International Law would be all over you if you even try it.

Thanks for the reply, but I do not live in the US.



Well I suggest you check your countries laws and Paypal is a US owned company that has to follow US laws so they would not be involved in any Casino.


I understand, thanks.
B
26
S
8
Posts: 84
Reputation: 1,722


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AmpedRobot, newt, plinkie and 25 guests