How do I Pick Top object on hover

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri May 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Yo,

Writing here cause getting a headache with picking objects. I'm having an issue with picking top object on mouse hover when two or more objects of the same instance are overlapping each other. Atm, if I hover the object underneath first, and then move cursor over the one above it, the one behind it is still selected and I want the top one to get selected instead. I'm attaching an image. Red dot is a mouse cursor.

Untitled-1.jpg

and events

Untitled-2.jpg

Any suggestions how to deal with that?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 02, 2014 4:25 pm

I found an issue with z-ordering when loading object from ajax. Basically it is given same Z-order as the other object. So I have 2 or more instances with z-order = 0, so picking the top or bottom one doesn't work. And If I add "Move to top of the layer" the original object just vanishes!
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?