How do I play a song during several layouts?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Several elements of the game interface hidden objects
  • I have a problem, the music that I played in my game restarts every time I pass the level. How do I fix this and make it play during a certain amount of levels? Example: From Level 01 to level 10

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The music will continue playing until something in your events makes it stop. Are you restarting the layout at the end of each level or something like that?

• na mudança de nivel a musica reinicia e eu nao quero para isso acontecer, quero que ela prossiga.

• The music will continue playing until something in your events makes it stop. Are you restarting the layout at the end of each level or something like that?

na mudança de nivel a musica reinicia e eu nao quero para isso acontecer, quero que ela prossiga.

In the change of level the music restarts and I do not want this to happen, I want it to continue.

• Can you post your capx?

• Can you post your capx?

no my friend . But analyze the following situation: you have a game with several levels and each level is in a different layout. How do I make a song play continuously throughout all levels without restart?

• There is something in your layout that is making the song stop or restart, otherwise the music would continue playing on its own. My guess would be that you are doing something like this:

At start of layout -> Play music

If that is the case, what you need to do is add a tag to the music that you are playing, then add another condition to your event like this:

At start of layout

Audio tag "music" isn't playing -> Play music

OR alternatively, you could just remove the At start of layout -> Play music from all but the first layout.

• If you want a music to play all time. Just make a new layout and set the music in it !

It will play in all other layouts without any problem and without stopping !

Thats what I did before

• There is something in your layout that is making the song stop or restart, otherwise the music would continue playing on its own. My guess would be that you are doing something like this:

At start of layout -> Play music

If that is the case, what you need to do is add a tag to the music that you are playing, then add another condition to your event like this:

At start of layout

Audio tag "music" isn't playing -> Play music

OR alternatively, you could just remove the At start of layout -> Play music from all but the first layout.

THANKS MANNN! <3

• If you want a music to play all time. Just make a new layout and set the music in it !

It will play in all other layouts without any problem and without stopping !

Thats what I did before

Thanksss

• You're welcome. Good luck with your game.

• Your welcome

Hi Burvey !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)