How do I PLAY VIDEOS FULL SCREEN LANDSCAPE MODE???

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hi

My app is 480x800px PORTRAIT designed (vertical)

WHAt i need is to play a video BUT when the user rotate his mobile from portrait to landscape THEN the video is also in landscape mode FULL SCREEN

For Android mobile

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm afraid I don't have the knowledge to help you here, but don't you have like 3 threads about the same issue? That's not going to give you a solution any faster. How about trying to google the solution instead?

Also:

[quote:1s9qf0ny]5. Please allow 24 hours for a response. Replying with "can't anyone help?" after 20 minutes could be misconstrued as rudeness, since it is impossible all our forum visitors could have checked the thread in that time. If you're seeing a lot of views and no replies, don't forget we commonly have more search crawlers (e.g. Google) indexing the site than real users, so the views count may be inflated.

• Use the compare orientation condition in touch plugin and compare "Alpha" to get the device tilt angle.

Then use it to trigger the video rotate, fit to layer etc.

By the way, how did you get the video to play in android ?

• Thanks for your help, i solved all those problems by doing a responsive design inside construct 2 like a website responsive, but for Android.

For the video i tried with the Video plugin, but it is not working so i finally ended with the Youtube plugin, who work perfectly, the dveloper did a lot of updates during my development using his plugin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)