How do I portrait game for cellphones

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:31 pm

hey guys

i make one game for mobile and i testing in ludei canvas+ in my cell phone and my game stay landscape, i change the settings for portrait but when start the game still landscape, i dont know how fix that so if some of y hv some idea for what i need to do will be helpfull
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:34 pm

B
S

Post » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm

When does this occur? When turning the phone? or always? Surely like this and not in the middle of the screen? it seems like a Photoshop picture, is it really accurate?
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm

MultipleChoice wrote:When does this occur? When turning the phone? or always? Surely like this and not in the middle of the screen? it seems like a Photoshop picture, is it really accurate?

MultipleChoice, although I have selected the setting portrait when i test the game continues landscape ....

i make in photoshop to ilustrate and show what problem is, but here is the real photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:29 pm

hm.. no idea.. if you can provide a capx, maybe?
B
S

Return to How do I....?