How do I prevent AI bots from leaving the layout?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:13 pm

How do I prevent AI bots from leaving the layout?
Burry me with my empty hands sticking out the ground, so that all can see, that the one who had the world on his hands, died with them empty.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 pm

What are AI bots and why are they leaving the layout?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 pm

AI = Artificial intelligence^^ So its some sort of an enemy but it just moves around and doesnt hurt you (to be exact little white cute bugs that fly around) :]
Burry me with my empty hands sticking out the ground, so that all can see, that the one who had the world on his hands, died with them empty.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:18 pm

I know what AI is, thanks..
Any answer on why they are leaving the layout?

Other information that could be usefull:
What kind of behaviour do they have?
What kind of events are attached?
How big is the layout?
Why shouldn't they leave?
Would creating a new one outside the viewport be enough if they leave the layout?
If not, why not?
Etcetera..

I mean, you could have them not leaving the layout if you prevent them from moving, but I guess that's not the answer you are looking for..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Behaviors: Bullet, Solid, Pathfinding, Sine.
Events: On start of layout|Set Bullet angle of motion to random(360) degress - I wanted to give them a pathfinding movement but this was just fine.
Layout size: 1708, 14000
Reason to not leave the layout: I want them to fly around forever and not to all exit the layer because it get's so empty and sad than :[
I guess creating a new one outside the viewport could work fine.. I hope that doesn't affect performance bcuz there are many of them flying around.. :D
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?