How do I prevent deactivated group's events working?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • Here's a quick summary of the situation......

Group1

• Event1: When Space key pressed, do Action1.

Group2

• Event2: When Space key pressed, do Action2.

With this, I deactivated Group1, and pressed Space key, then activated Group1 after 1.0 second wait after Action2 is done. But here, after the 1.0 second, Action1 is executed!

I thought pressing of Space key is done while Group1 is deactivated, so Action1 would never be executed, but it is been executing, just after waiting for the group's activation. How can I stop this being executed???

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • on start of layout group 1 disabled if action is inside group it will not run.

• on start of layout group 1 disabled if action is inside group it will not run.

You mean the group should be disabled from the start, not on the way...? I got to test this as well... thanks!

• > on start of layout group 1 disabled if action is inside group it will not run.

>

You mean the group should be disabled from the start, not on the way...? I got to test this as well... thanks!

yes on start of layout disactivated not disabled from the group title area as if disabled it will not play at all. even if called to activate from the event sheet.

on click, keypress, on wait, on loop, or any other method call for toggle activate group or activate group as you wish to use them and disactivate then same way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)