How do I prevent sprites sticking

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Developing the game I found that if I have 1vs1 battle and the enemy is without jumping it is quite good, but If I have more than 3 sprites on the scene fighting there are a lot of glitches concerned with sticking. Is there any working solution how to prevent sticking in game? (Im not a native speaker, by sticking I mean that sprites are illegally pined to each, and they can't move and there is no exit)
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:18 pm

I really dont understand what is your problem. I think will be helpful if you post some prints for the problem/bug , and maybe share the capx.

(I´m not a native english speaker too, so it is a sum of misunderstoods :P)
-- Ze - Z - Zé --
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:41 pm

@pxzin

I think there can't be misunderstunding with this screen ;)
These guys are both solids and sometimes they when they overlaped they glitch and can't moved. Who knows what is the reason for that? I'm technically handicaped :D and can't explain it myself, may be you know the reason?) May be there is easy way how to prevent such glitches? I mean that when I have crowd, there will be a time when the problem will occur. Is this because I'm using Spriter? I don't think that this is actually an event problem, if it doesn't mean that problem can be solved with true events
Last edited by Bass_X on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:06 pm

To avoid glitchs with colisions in complex sprites, i frequently use hitboxes. You dont use , right?
-- Ze - Z - Zé --
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?