How do I publish Android/iOS? I have followed the directions

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Character Sprite Pack: Walk 4 Directions made in illustrator
  • I have followed all the steps and I have uploaded it to the Developer Console and It says that both the x86 and ARM version is in Prod. Also it says Published in the top right corner, but When I click the "View in Google Play store" link, or search for it, I can't find it. I've asked a friend as well, and he can't find it. The name is Kitty Flap, and this is apparently the page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .kittyflap

It has soon been 24 hours I think, and I want it to be up today, It is on the Arcade, but yeah, I want it on Android.

Also I was wondering how to publish my app to the App Store, I have read the articles about it, but I can't seem to understand it fully. Also do I need an Developer Account to publish it for iOS? I have one for Android which I used to publish it there but do I need the Apple Developer to publish an app there? So yeah, if someone could give me some steps to publish it to there I would like to know. I would be glad if someone could provide me with a step to step tutorial, because I couldn't understand the other one. Also my iPhone is almost broken and the screen won't notice my touches sometimes so It is very hard to use it, can for example my brother do the process if he has an iPhone and the CooconJS app? So yeah, that's it.

Thanks!

• i never uploaded a game in android, maybe you should wait a little more? you received an email telling your game is in playstore?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My first app took like 2-3 days to show up in the Google Play Store. Just need to be patient. The time it takes can vary quite a bit!

As for iOS publishing... I have not done it, but you do need a developer account with Apple. It costs $100 per year or something.

• My first app took like 2-3 days to show up in the Google Play Store. Just need to be patient. The time it takes can vary quite a bit!

As for iOS publishing... I have not done it, but you do need a developer account with Apple. It costs $100 per year or something.

quote]

i never uploaded a game in android, maybe you should wait a little more? you received an email telling your game is in playstore?

Thank you guys, I contacted them and they are investigating the problem, I think (Hopefully)

• For Apple you need the $99 developers plan and you need to download xcode which is Mac only. In xcode you make it into an ,ipa file which then you upload to apple.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)