How do I put ads in my project game ?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Hello everyboby,

I've some problems to put and test ads in my future game. (Business license r216)

I admit i don't understand anything :-/ in different web tutorials they speak about Cocoonjs but i have not this plugin in construct 2. I have an Admob account and i have only admob plugin so i activate it and then what should i do ??

Do you have link to follow step by step ?

Thanks in advance !
B

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Samir Hassaini wrote:Hello everyboby,

I've some problems to put and test ads in my future game. (Business license r216)

I admit i don't understand anything :-/ in different web tutorials they speak about Cocoonjs but i have not this plugin in construct 2. I have an Admob account and i have only admob plugin so i activate it and then what should i do ??

Do you have link to follow step by step ?

Thanks in advance !

Have you tried the tutorial by Kyatric?

How to get AdMob (official plugin) working on Android-Crosswalk
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Zenox 68,

Great thanks for your reply.

There is so much tutorials it´s true that i haven't test this one. I'll try to test it and send my feedback to others who have the same problem (i'm sure there s a lot infortunately).

Construct 2 is a great software for creation but it s quite difficult - in my opinion of course - to understand how to really make a professionnal job with it :-/

Hope this tutorial can help me.

Thanks a lot :-)
B

Post » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry but i have the same problem and i read this excellent tuts by Kyatric. I don't no why but no ads appear on my device screen
B

Return to How do I....?