How do I put In-app Purchases in my game?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:48 am

I am creating a game and i want to put in-app purchases on it. i don't know what will i use and how to do it. Please enlighten me how to make in-app purchases. thanks in advance! More power!

by the way i use cocoon.io
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:18 am

There are tutorials existing on the subject, do search.
I have one for Intel XDK and the official IAP plugin.

Otherwise look for tutorials/store templates made by Andreas R., he's into cocoon.io.

Instead of posting multiple posts in a row, if you forgot something in a prior post, use the edit function (the top right pen icon in the post) to edit your post and add what you were missing.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:26 am

Kyatric wrote:There are tutorials existing on the subject, do search.
I have one for Intel XDK and the official IAP plugin.

Otherwise look for tutorials/store templates made by Andreas R., he's into cocoon.io.

Instead of posting multiple posts in a row, if you forgot something in a prior post, use the edit function (the top right pen icon in the post) to edit your post and add what you were missing.

ohh thanks.. i just forgot to edit.. BTW they told me that you can only use the IAP just once. is it true?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:31 am

I'm not sure to understand the question.

You can add the IAP plugin to any of your project, and set IAPs for any of your game/app uploaded on app stores.

If you read the tutorial I've just linked, you can find it is pretty detailed in explaining what are IAPs themselves and how they work.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:41 am

Kyatric wrote:I'm not sure to understand the question.

You can add the IAP plugin to any of your project, and set IAPs for any of your game/app uploaded on app stores.

If you read the tutorial I've just linked, you can find it is pretty detailed in explaining what are IAPs themselves and how they work.

ohh i see. i read some of the post here saying that you can only use iap just 1. for example you purchased the coin A then you can not purchase it again.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?