How do I put my Game in Wordpress

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:23 pm

Hello,

I want to include my Game in my Wordpress Blog.. Now the Question, how can I put my Game in my Wordpress Blog?

Any Ideas?
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 pm

just like on any other webpage, by including the html code generated by c2 and uploading all the files to your hosting.

It is better to do that on a page rather than a post - manual editing of template for page might be needed.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Open either a new page or a post and insert the following code:

Code: Select all
<div style="text-align: center;">
<iframe style="float: inherit;" src="http://zoytek.co.uk/fgl/worm-copter/index.html" width="420" height="630"></iframe>
</div>

The web address in the iframe needs to point to where your game files are located. If you do a normal HTML5 export with C2, you can control the width and the height with the iframe dimensions.

The aligment for the iframe is inhetited from the parent <div>, which will center the iframe in this case.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 pm

@aquinn

So I just have to upload my game datas in a random location on my FTP?
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

@PlasmaGames2013 Not random, use FTP to create a folder and transfer your files into there.

I use FireFTP which is a browser extension to Firefox, easy to use and free.

[Edit] Actually there are probably lots of FTP/File and folder manager plugins for Wordpress, but I've not used any.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?